While visiting North American Recruiting & Consulting, we may ask you to register and/or provide information that personally identifies you for purposes of interacting with our site. Such personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, street address and e-mail address. On any page that collects personal information, we will specifically describe what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service, or enter you in the promotion you have requested, or to respond to your inquiry or comment.
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to our site, or personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, personal references, etc., to any outside parties, except when such release is necessary to:
- comply with law;
- enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of North American Recruiting & Consulting, our users, or others.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These other companies may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they are specifically prohibited from sharing that information with any third party.
In general, we gather information about our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can create a better overall experience for you. We may share this information with our partners, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how visitors use our site, and create a better overall experience for you.
Personally Identifiable Information
North American Recruiting & Consulting may collect personally identifiable information from users only when:
- they register for a North American Recruiting & Consulting account (either as an employer or a job seeker);
- they use certain products or services; and
- when they enter promotions or contests.
We may also ask you for other information, such as information on your interests, your likes and dislikes regarding the site, the types of jobs, job seekers, or companies you are interested in, etc., in an effort to deliver to you the best possible and most useful site experience. This information is only collected by your voluntarily and knowingly supplying such information for one or several of the following uses:
- submitting a resume;
- submitting a corporate profile;
- posting a job;
- submitting information for editorial purposes, such as news items, letters to the editor, press releases, etc.;
- using an "Email this to a friend" feature; and
- submitting information to conduct transactions or use services offered through the web site.
North American Recruiting & Consulting may match specific and/or aggregated personal information with third party data to provide you with product and content offerings that interest you and improve our advertising and marketing efforts. North American Recruiting & Consulting also may disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to potential advertisers, partners, other third parties, our affiliate companies, and for other lawful purposes. For example, we may provide our advertisers with aggregate information about our users, such as "3,000 people viewed your ad this week."
The Collection of Information
North American Recruiting & Consulting has areas on the site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of North American Recruiting & Consulting. We may use this feedback, such as success stories, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the site.
North American Recruiting & Consulting may make forums, message boards, chat rooms, email discussion lists, or instant messaging available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
North American Recruiting & Consulting uses Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to gather broad demographics information, such as a visitor's country, operating system, browser types, frequency of visit, etc.
North American Recruiting & Consulting may also share web site usage information with a reputable third party for the purpose of targeting Internet banner advertisement on this site. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable.
North American Recruiting & Consulting maintains industry standard safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information that you provide to us.
Links to Other Sites
Third party sites linked to and from North American Recruiting & Consulting are not necessarily under the control of North American Recruiting & Consulting. North American Recruiting & Consulting shall have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any such linked site or any link or linking program at any time. North American Recruiting & Consulting does not necessarily endorse companies (or related products or services) to or from which our site is linked. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our site, you do so entirely at your own risk. North American Recruiting & Consulting hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
Opt Out Policy
We respect your privacy and ability to choose whether to share information with us and any third party. You may choose to "opt-out" of sharing personal information in several ways:
- When choosing to use certain features or services on the Site, you can choose whether to share optional personal information in connection with the feature or service. If you receive communications from us that you prefer not to receive, you may opt out from receiving these communications, either by specifically indicating this preference in a communication to us or by deleting your registration profile from our database.
- You may also "opt-out" altogether from providing personal information to us by not registering on our site and thereby not providing personal information. You may also choose at a later date to have your name removed from our database.
- North American Recruiting & Consulting may also offer other services as a part of our site (e.g., email services, personalized news and employment headlines and alerts, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions with unaffiliated third parties). If you choose to use these optional services or opportunities, we may provide some of your personal information to third parties, such as service providers and other parties assisting us in providing the service. You may choose not to use these services or features of our site.
Kids and Parents
North American Recruiting & Consulting is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas, forums and chats. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from making purchases, including subscriptions, on our sites. If your children disclose information about themselves in our public discussion areas, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so. If you're worried about your children's activities or their privacy on our sites, we encourage you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date and Changes